In case you missed it, Decibel has now been in print for over sixteen years, and we’re not slowing down any time soon. And while we maintain our dedication to print, we’re also committed to exposing our extremely extreme coverage to those who prefer ones and zeros to paper and ink: So we’re looking for someone to help us with an update, redesign, or possibly a total rebuild of our current iOS app.
As a quick bit of a background, the previous developer is moving from support/maintenance to only hosting, so we’re looking for someone to help us navigate a change.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who:
- Has in-depth knowledge of apps for digital magazines
- Can thoroughly explain the pros/cons of the different options we would have available
- Is proficient with coding and development
- Has experience developing iOS apps
- Can build a finished product that allows us to quickly adapt print issues to digital format
- Can offer support/maintenance or updates to the app
Interested parties should email [email protected] with mention of app development in the subject line. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.